Recipe by JamesDean'sGirl
One of my husband's favorites--he could make this in his sleep!
Top Review by Andi's Mom
This dip was so good and easy to make. I took it to a party tonight with a tray of veggies and people raved about it. I think they would have licked out the bowl if they could. Thank you for posting!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 scallions, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- assorted fresh vegetable, cut up,and bagel chips