- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained and chopped (8 tomatoes)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup good mayonnaise
- 10 dashes hot red pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced (white and green parts)
Directions See How It's Made
- Puree the tomatoes, cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, red pepper sauce, salt and pepper in a food processor fitted with a metal blade.
- Add the scallions and pulse twice.
- Serve at room temperature.
- If making in advance, store in the refrigerator and take out the morning of to let the cream cheese soften.