1/2 Photos of Sun-Dried Tomato Dip
I got this recipe out of "The Barefoot Contessa Cookbook" and have been making it for years. It is easy to double and has always been a big hit at parties.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained and chopped (8 tomatoes)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup good mayonnaise
- 10 dashes hot red pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced (white and green parts)
- 1Puree the tomatoes, cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, red pepper sauce, salt and pepper in a food processor fitted with a metal blade.
- 2Add the scallions and pulse twice.
- 3Serve at room temperature.
- 4If making in advance, store in the refrigerator and take out the morning of to let the cream cheese soften.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sun-Dried Tomato Dip
Serving Size: 1 (529 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 784.2
- Calories from Fat 658
- Total Fat 73.2 g
- Saturated Fat 35.5 g
- Cholesterol 165.3 mg
- Sodium 1734.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 11.9 g