Recipe by Sandi (From CA)
This won a contest for Daisy Brand Sour Cream. I haven't tried it yet, but will soon.
Top Review by Cinnamon Turtle
Very good dip with crackers or crostini. I thought it needed more basil, but my basil might not have been as flavorful add some. I used Crystal hot sauce, which seemed to blend well. Made a nice sandwich topped with fresh tomatoes and cucumbers.
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 10 dashes hot sauce (optional)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 1⁄2 whole green onions, sliced
- 4 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 1 teaspoon basil leaves, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Puree tomatoes, cream cheese, sour cream, hot sauce, salt and pepper in a food processor fitted with a metal blade.
- Add green onions and pulse twice.
- Add basil and pine nuts and continue to mix well.
- Serve at room temp with bagel chips or toasted pita bread.