Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Courtesy of Rachel Ray
- 3⁄4 lb feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 garlic cloves or 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic granules
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, herbs, milk, black pepper in food processor and process until smooth.
- Transfer to a small bowl.
- Serve with chips and veggies.
Awesome! We love feta cheese and sun dried tomatoes, and this combination is excellent. I've made this dip twice now, and it's really good with crackers or veggies - whatever you like to dip. I used a whole 12 oz. tub of Greek Isle fat-free feta (Sam's Club), and followed the recipe exactly otherwise. If my low fat version tastes this good, I bet regular feta would be great, too! Thanks for posting, Phil.
Very good and super easy. We added more sun-dried tomatoes, just our preference, and gobbled it up with some wine!
Found this when I looked for a dip which would go with the bread a Turkish friend promised to bring to our team bbq yesterday. This looked promising, and it was the right choice! Like mysterygirl said, it went like wildfire :-) Thanks for posting this!