Recipe by Dreamgoddess
This is another delicious appetizer from the cookbook "Culinary Masterpieces from the Birmingham Museum of Art". I love this served with shrimp.
Top Review by DailyInspiration
Found a winner with this dip! How can you go wrong with deliciously sweet sun-dried tomatoes and of course, cream cheese. DH dove into this dip head first with a handful of tortilla chips - should have bought some veggies to go with it as it would be absolutely delicious with them. Will definitely make this again at my next family gathering or one of those Friday/Saturday nights when you just want to munch vs. making dinner -- like tonight! Made for ZWT-8-France.
- 226.79 g cream cheese, softened
- 12-15 sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained reserving 1 T oil
- 2-3 garlic cloves
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the cream cheese, tomatoes, garlic and 1 T oil in a blender.
- Process just until the ingredients are blended, but not creamy as there should still be some small pieces of sun-dried tomatoes in the dip.
- Serve with assorted vegetables, chips, crackers or seafood.