1/1 Photo of Sun-Dried Tomato Damper
A twist on the traditional Australian damper bread recipe. Cooking time includes dough resting time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift the flour into a bowl and rub in the butter.
- 2Add the remaining ingredients and mix them until combined.
- 3Turn the dough out on a floured surface and knead it for a couple of minutes bringing it into a ball.
- 4Cover the dough with a tea towel or cling film and leave it to rest for 30 minutes.
- 5Preheat an oven to 375 degrees.
- 6Divide the dough into 8 balls of dough and place it on a lightly greased baking tray.
- 7Place the tray on the center shelf in the preheated oven.
- 8Cook the damper for 20 minutes until risen and golden brown.
- 9Serve or keep warm until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sun-Dried Tomato Damper
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.2
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 13.2 mg
- Sodium 116.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 8.6 g