Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Simply Colorado Too!
- 28.34 g sun-dried tomato
- 59.14 ml kalamata olive, pitted
- 14.79 ml capers
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 French baguette, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 226.79 g fat free cream cheese, softened
- 29.58 ml fresh basil, julienned
- Pour boiling water over the sun-dried tomatoes in a heat-resistant bowl to hydrate. Let stand for 2 minutes; drain. Combine the sun-dried tomatoes, olives, capers, olive oil and garlic in a blender or food processor container. Process until blended.
- Arrange the bread slices in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Spread the cream cheese on the bread slices. Top with the tomato mixture and sprinkle with the basil. Arrange the crostini on a serving platter. Do not assemble the crostini until just before serving.