Recipe by annconnolly
This is a great pasta vegetarian but, you can add shrimp or chicken if you like. I also add artichoke hearts.
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato (1/2 oz.)
- 3⁄4 cup evaporated skim milk
- 14 ounces fat-free ricotta cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, quartered
- 3 ounces grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 10 ounces frozen broccoli florets, pieces cooked
- 12 ounces angel hair pasta or 12 ounces other pastas
Directions See How It's Made
- Using scissors cut sun-dried tomatoes in small pieces.
- Put in a bowl and cover with hot water.
- Allow to stand 10 minutes. Drain.
- In a blender or food processor, combine milk, ricotta, garlic, seasonings and Parmesan; process until smooth.
- Pour sauce into a heavy saucepan and warm over low heat. DO NOT BOIL.
- Saute mushrooms, keep warm.
- Cook pasta. Drain.
- Mix all together (sauce, sun-dried tomatoes, broccoli, mushrooms and pasta.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes in a 9 x 13 casserole.