1/4 Photos of Sun-Dried Tomato Chicken Salad
This simple chicken salad is highlighted by the sophisticated taste of sun dried tomatoes & asiago cheese. Toasted pine nuts provide the crunch. This would be great on a bed of fresh spinach, in a panini sandwich or on sourdough bread. Developed for the RSC#11 contest.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place chicken in shallow baking dish, add chicken stock & white wine.
- 3Bake uncovered in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- 4Add sun dried tomatoes to dish (sprinkle them around the chicken so they are soaking in the wine & broth.
- 5Return to oven & bake uncovered for an additional 10-20 minutes or until juices run clear.
- 6When chicken is fully cooked, remove to plate or cutting board & shred using two forks.
- 7Set chicken aside & chop softened tomatoes into 1/2 inch pieces.
- 8In medium bowl stir together mayonnaise, chopped tomatoes, salt & pepper, pine nuts, shallots & asiago cheese.
- 9Serve on a bed of fresh spinach leaves or sandwich chicken salad mixture & spinach between two slices of fresh bread.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sun-Dried Tomato Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 386.5
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 65.6 mg
- Sodium 625.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 24.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: