1 hr 10 mins
Here is an interesting, and easy spin on chicken that a buddy and myself cam up with while in college. We didn't have a lot of ingredients or money at the time; so we looked around the house, gathered some ingredients, and came up with this recipe. It is very easy, affordable, and tastes great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a Tupperware container with a lid do the following.
- 2Cut a lemon in half and squeeze out the juice.
- 3Put in tablespoon of olive oil.
- 4Add salt and pepper.
- 5Press large garlic clove and add.
- 6Place fresh chicken breasts in Tupperware (you can use frozen chicken, but make sure you thaw it first).
- 7Place lid on Tupperware container.
- 8Shake container for a minute or so.
- 9Once chicken is thoroughly coated, remove and place in zip lock bag.
- 10Fill zip lock bag with sun dried tomato dressing. Use enough dressing to cover the breast. One bottle should be enough for four chicken breasts.
- 11I am a garlic lover so I also press a small garlic clove and add it to each bag before I add the sun dried tomato dressing.
- 12Refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.
- 13Remove chicken from bag and place on grill.
- 14Discard marinade.
- 15Grill for about 5min per side, or 9min on a George Foreman grill.
- 16Remove from grill and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sun-Dried Tomato Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.2
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 91.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 30.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sun-dried tomato dressing