Recipe by CollegeChef
Here is an interesting, and easy spin on chicken that a buddy and myself cam up with while in college. We didn't have a lot of ingredients or money at the time; so we looked around the house, gathered some ingredients, and came up with this recipe. It is very easy, affordable, and tastes great.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle sun-dried tomato dressing
- 1⁄2 fresh lemon
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 -2 large garlic clove
Directions See How It's Made
- In a Tupperware container with a lid do the following.
- Cut a lemon in half and squeeze out the juice.
- Put in tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Press large garlic clove and add.
- Place fresh chicken breasts in Tupperware (you can use frozen chicken, but make sure you thaw it first).
- Place lid on Tupperware container.
- Shake container for a minute or so.
- Once chicken is thoroughly coated, remove and place in zip lock bag.
- Fill zip lock bag with sun dried tomato dressing. Use enough dressing to cover the breast. One bottle should be enough for four chicken breasts.
- I am a garlic lover so I also press a small garlic clove and add it to each bag before I add the sun dried tomato dressing.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.
- Remove chicken from bag and place on grill.
- Discard marinade.
- Grill for about 5min per side, or 9min on a George Foreman grill.
- Remove from grill and serve.