Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Taste of Home Magazine
- 340.19 g cream cheese, softened
- 473.18 ml shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 59.14 ml finely chopped sun-dried tomato packed in oil
- 14.79 ml finely chopped onion
- 9.85 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 4.92 ml lemon juice
- 2.46 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 0.59 ml pepper
- 453.59 g bacon, strips cooked and crumbled
- assorted cracker
- In a large bowl, beat the first eight ingredients until blended. Shape into 1-1/4-in. balls.
- Place bacon into a small shallow dish; roll cheese balls in bacon. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with crackers.
Delicious variation on cheese balls! The flavors come together wonderfully. Thanks for sharing!