From Taste of Home Magazine
Make and share this Sun-Dried Tomato Cheese Balls recipe from Food.com.
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped sun-dried tomato packed in oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb bacon, strips cooked and crumbled
- assorted cracker
- In a large bowl, beat the first eight ingredients until blended. Shape into 1-1/4-in. balls.
- Place bacon into a small shallow dish; roll cheese balls in bacon. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with crackers.