Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I had to have this recipe after tasting it at one of our monthly Buncos. It was a hit there and a huge hit with my family and friends.
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 8 ounces sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and chopped (Use paper towel to blot as much oil out as possible)
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- toasted almonds or pine nuts, finely ground
- Mix the first four ingredients into a ball and roll in the nuts.
- Chill for several hours before serving with an assortment of crackers.
- Instead of chopping the tomatoes I use the food processor with the blade-works great.