- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup grey poupon country Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- assorted cracker, breadsticks for serving
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cheese, mustard, basil, onion, garlic, and onion powder in large bowl with a electric mixer at medium speed. Mix until blended but not smooth.
- Stir in the sun dried tomatoes and shape the cheese mixture into a 5-inch ball. Wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour. Roll in chopped nuts and wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.