1/3 Photos of Sun-Dried Tomato Burgers (Light)
From R. Reisman. I used sun-dried tomatoes in oil and added a bit more breadcrumbs. This burger is soooo good!! :) I love the little sauce that goes with it too!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- 1/4 cup chopped rehydrated sun-dried tomato
- 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce or 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1To make burgers: In a large bowl, combine all burger ingredients. Form into 4 patties.
- 2On a grill sprayed with cooking spray, cook patties on one side over medium heat for 7 minutes. Turn and cook 3 to 8 minutes longer or until cooked through. (Alternatively, bake in preheated 450°F oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until cooked through, turning once.).
- 3To make sauce: In a small bowl, mix sauce ingredients. Serve over top of burgers with garnishes (GARNISH: Sliced onions, pickles, tomatoes, and lettuce).
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sun-Dried Tomato Burgers (Light)
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.3
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 124.1 mg
- Sodium 498.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 27.9 g