Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
A refreshing pasta salad that can also be the main dish. I created this salad once when I needed a potluck dish and was short on time, energy and wanted to use ingredients I had on hand. It was a big hit and the recipe was much requested.
- Cook pasta ala dente and drain.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir gently.
- NOTE: I have also made this salad using diced pepperoni (about 1/2 cup) in place of the chicken.
- If you use the full 2 cups of chicken it is a great main dish salad, or if you prefer you can omit meat altogether and have it as a side salad.
- If your store carries two sizes of the bottled dressing, use the bigger size.
- I don't have any on hand at the moment to check the ounces.
- Sometimes I also add diced green pepper.