1/5 Photos of Sun-Dried Tomato & Bean Salad
8 hrs 15 mins
From Cooking Light Magazine. A different twist on 3-bean salad, this makes enough for a crowd, and is great for potlucks. I never have leftovers! Don't be intimidated by the long list of ingredients- they come together quickly. Let this chill overnight for best flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 226.79 g jar sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 118.29 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 118.29 ml fresh basil, chopped
- 396.89 g can red kidney beans
- 396.89 g can white kidney beans
- 396.89 g can black beans
- 396.89 g can black-eyed peas
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 78.07 ml red wine vinegar
- 59.14 ml white sugar
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml dry mustard
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 1Rinse and drain all beans & peas.
- 2Drain tomatoes and reserve oil.
- 3Place 1/4 cup of the reserved oil into a medium bowl. Add vinegar, sugar, salt, dry mustard, and pepper. Whisk well, set aside.
- 4In large serving bowl, combine chopped tomatoes, parsley, basil, all beans, peas, and onion. Mix gently.
- 5Pour vinegar mixture over beans, and toss to coat.
- 6Cover and chill overnight.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sun-Dried Tomato & Bean Salad
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.7
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 380.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.8 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 8.8 g