Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Got this from the dried Knorr Soup (French Onion) box. Tastes like you worked a lot on it, but it is amazingly easy to throw together!
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Knorr french onion soup mix, packet
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained and chopped
- 6 ounces marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place chicken in a large baking or roasting pan. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.