I know, not an other Publix Apron recipe. I don't want to lose them, because I use them, a lot. This chicken is "off the hook" easy, and delicious and full of flavor. Moist chicken breasts with a lush lemon sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leave, stems removed, coarsely chopped
- 1 3/4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 14 ounces quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/3 cup julienne-cut sun-dried tomato
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1Cut chicken breasts into 1 inch cubes.
- 2Preheat large saute pa on medium high 2-3 minutes.
- 3Place flour and chicken in zip top bag and shake to coat.
- 4Place oil in pre-heated pan and add chicken.
- 5Cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 6Stir in wine.
- 7Reduce heat to medium low and cook for 2-3 minutes or until liquid is slightly reduced.
- 8Sprinkle lemon juice over chicken and stir in all remaining ingredients(except thyme and cheese).
- 9Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes or until chicken is 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 10Remove pan from heat. Stir in thyme and sprinkle with cheese.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sun-Dried Tomato Artichoke Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 457.5
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 144.5 mg
- Sodium 474.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.3 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 47.5 g