Recipe by mandabears
I know, not an other Publix Apron recipe. I don't want to lose them, because I use them, a lot. This chicken is "off the hook" easy, and delicious and full of flavor. Moist chicken breasts with a lush lemon sauce.
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leave, stems removed, coarsely chopped
- 1 3⁄4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 14 ounces quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1⁄3 cup julienne-cut sun-dried tomato
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken breasts into 1 inch cubes.
- Preheat large saute pa on medium high 2-3 minutes.
- Place flour and chicken in zip top bag and shake to coat.
- Place oil in pre-heated pan and add chicken.
- Cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Stir in wine.
- Reduce heat to medium low and cook for 2-3 minutes or until liquid is slightly reduced.
- Sprinkle lemon juice over chicken and stir in all remaining ingredients(except thyme and cheese).
- Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes or until chicken is 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove pan from heat. Stir in thyme and sprinkle with cheese.