Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Made this up for dinner tonight. This would be terrific on bruschetta, but I spread it on tortillas and made quesadillas. PLEASE take all ingredient proportions with a large vat of salt. I didn't measure at all.
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup artichoke heart (frozen, preferably, just not marinated)
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato (packed in oil and rinsed)
- 6 -8 ounces goat cheese
- kosher salt (to taste)
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced (fresh only please! no jarred or powdered stuff, add more to taste)
- red pepper flakes (to taste, I bought the extra-hot kind from Penzey's)
- Mix everything together in food processor.
- Use as desired.
This was awesome! We used this as a pizza spread, but sprinkled the cheese on top. Amazingly good. We made 2 pizzas. Delicious! Very easy to make. Used two 8.5oz cans of artichoke hearts, 1/2tsp salt, 1/2tsp Italian herb combo, 1/8tsp chili flakes, and one 3oz can tomato paste. The taste was excellent. I definitely encourage you to make this!