Sun-Dried Tomato and Spinach Cream Sauce
- Saute` chicken breast pieces and set aside.
- In a very large skillet or pot, saute` spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, and green onions in olive oil for 5 minutes or until the white of the onions are translucent. Add the garlic and basil. Continue to saute` for 1-2 minutes. You may need to add a bit more olive oil if the mixture is dry. Add the flour and saute until very light brown.
- Add the wine, slowly, constantly stirring until thickened. Add the chicken stock and simmer 10-15 minutes.
- Stir in the cheeses until melted.
- Add the cream and butter at the end, heating only until butter is melted and cream is warmed. Top over the pasta of your choice and Parmesan cheese if you like.