- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1 cup couscous
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 1⁄3 cup sliced sun-dried tomato packed in oil
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 lb sliced salami, roughly chopped
- 10 basil leaves, torn
- salt (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil; stir in couscous. Immediately remove pot from the heat, cover and set aside for 10 minutes. Uncover, transfer couscous to a large bowl and fluff with a fork; set aside to let cool to room temperature.
- Add arugula, tomatoes, lemon juice, oil, zest, pepper flakes, salami, basil and salt and toss gently to combine. Serve salad at room temperature.