Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Hope you like it!!!
- 3 cloves roasted garlic
- 3 sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, halves
- 1 ounce Fontina cheese, cut into 1/4 inch cubes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mixed Italian herbs
- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese or 1 cup ricotta cheese
- Place roasted garlic, sun-dried tomato halves, fontina, and herbs in a small food processer. Pulse 10-15 times, scrape the prep bowl.
- Add cottage or ricotta cheese and process about 1 minute, or until smooth. Let stand 30 minutes before serving.