Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe courtesy Giada De Laurentiis on Food Network's Everyday Italian
- 1 lb frozen peas, thawed
- 8 ounces sun-dried tomatoes, drained (about 3/4 cup)
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 4 heads endive, ends trimmed and leaves separated
- Combine the peas, sun-dried tomatoes, and garlic in a food processor.
- Pulse the machine until the peas and tomatoes are finely chopped.
- Add the olive oil and pulse until the olive oil is incorporated and the mixture is minced but not yet pureed.
- Transfer to a small bowl and stir in the salt and pepper.
- Serve as a dip with the endive spears alongside.