Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe From Oxmoor House. Note: Ready-to-Use Sun-Dried Tomatoes: Be sure to buy ready-to-use sun-dried tomatoes packed without oil for this savory spread. Because they've undergone a special process that adds back moisture, there's no need to reconstitute them, and they don't have the high fat of dried tomatoes packed in oil. Like all sun-dried tomatoes, this convenient product is high in vitamin A and is a good source of potassium.
- 1⁄2 cup pitted kalamata olive
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 oil-packed anchovy fillets, drained
- 1 (3 ounce) packageready-to-use julienne-cut sun-dried tomatoes, packed without oil (such as Mariani)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Place first 8 ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides. Add parsley, and pulse 8 to 10 times or until minced.
- Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve.