Recipe by katew
easy and different - from an old copy of Australian good Taste
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Here's a wonderful pesto ~ I loved the combo of various ingredients, but especially the nuts, tomatoes & cheese! I did serve this as a side with some pasta, & then I was surprised that most at the table preferred using it as a dip for corn scoops or as a spread for slices of multigrain bread! VERY, VERY NICE, & thanks for posting the recipe! [Made & reviewed in the Family Picks part of Zaar World Tour 4]
- 1⁄2 cup macadamia nuts
- 100 g sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- 3⁄4 cup basil leaves, loosely packed
- 75 g goat cheese
- 60 ml olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup water
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre heat oven to 180°C.
- Put nuts on baking tray and bake 5 minutes or until toasted.
- Place them and goats cheese and basil and tomatoes in food processor.
- Process till finely chopped.
- With motor running add oil and water.
- Taste and season.
- Serve with pasta of your choice.