Sun-Dried Tomato and Goat Cheese Tarts
- Roll the pie dough 1/8 inch thick. Cut into rounds using a 2-1/2 inch cutter. You should have about 30.
- Place rounds into mini muffin tins and prick the dough with a fork.
- Bake about 20 minutes at 350 degrees. Allow to cool.
- For filling:.
- Combine the egg, milk, sherry, basil, garlic, flour and pepper in a bowl. Whisk to blend. Sesgt aside.
- In another bowl, mix together the goat cheese, tomato and green onion.
- Place 1 t. of goat cheese mixture into each shell. Fill nearly full with egg mixture, about 3/4 t. per shell. Bake until filling is set about 6-8 minutes.