Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a fast and easy appetizer that can be make up in a snap
- 3 ounces sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained
- 8 ounces goat cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup pecans or 1⁄3 cup walnuts, toasted and roughly chopped
- fresh basil, chopped
- ciabatta, toasted
- Place two thrids of the tomatoes and the goat cheese in a food processor and blend until almost smooth.
- Add remaining tomatoes and blend to break them up, but allow them to remain textured.
- Transfer to a bowl and stir in the nuts.
- To serve, sprinle with fresh basil on top of the pate and serve with a baguette.