Recipe by Michele7
This spread has a wonderful taste that gets me all kinds of compliments when I serve it.
- 1 (7 ounce) jar sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, undrained
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- basil (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain tomatoes, reserving 2 T marinade.
- Set aside 1/4 C tomatoes, reserve remaining tomatoes and marinade for another use.
- Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add 1/4 C tomatoes, 2T marinade, cream cheese, and next three ingredients.
- Pulse 6 times or until well blended.
- Spoon mixture into a small bowl; cover and chill thoroughly.
- Let spread come to room temperature before serving.
- Garnish with fresh basil sprig.