1/3 Photos of Sun-Dried Tomato and Basil Crostini
Tasty low cal appy. Can be doubled or tripled for company. Marinating time 30 minutes. From Cooking Smart for a Healthy Heart.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put tomatoes in medium bowl.
- 2Add 6 tablespoons dressing and toss to coat evenly.
- 3Marinate at room temperature 30 minutes.
- 4Cut bread diagonally into 8 slices, about 1/2 inch thick.
- 5Stack basil leaves and tightly roll up lengthwise.
- 6Cut crosswise into very thin slices to make chiffonade.
- 7Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 8Arrange slices of bread on baking sheet and brush both sides with remaining dressing.
- 9Bake until light golden, about 3 minutes on each side.
- 10Divide tomatoes evenly among bread slices.
- 11Bake until heated through, about 4 minutes.
- 12Sprinkle with basil and keep warm.
- 13Serve 2 crostini per person.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sun-Dried Tomato and Basil Crostini
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.8
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Sodium 723.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 4.7 g