Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Recipe is from a cookbook titled "Bread Machine Collection". I have not tried it.
Make and share this Sun-Dried Tomato and Basil Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Place all ingredients except tomatoes in bread machine pan in order specified by owner's manual.
- Spoon tomatoes into 4 corners of pan; do not cover yeast.
- Program basic cycle and desired crust setting; press start.
- Remove baked bread from pan; cool on wire rack.
- Makes one 1 1/2 pound loaf, or 12 servings.
My wife loved this Bread and gave it a five. I thought it was okay and gave it a three. So I rated it 4 stars. I used a dough hook to knead the breqad and then let it raise in the pan until it was the correct size.
I liked the taste of this bread but it was a little heavy. It only made a small loaf instead of a large loaf.