Recipe by Dienia B.
Cheese ball rolled in sunflower seeds; it has wine in it.
Top Review by weekend cooker
Made for the perfect appetizer during the game here. DS, and I really enjoyed this well flavored ball. The wine gave it an extra nice boost of a flavor, and we are sunflower seed lovers, so this worked out real well. Made for PRMR tag.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1 cup black olives, chopped
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower seeds