Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
These cookies have a little bit of everything in them...which is where there namesake came from.
- 1 cup melted butter
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped candy bars (we like butterfingers, snickers, peanut-butter cups, crunch bars, and milky ways)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl beat butter, sugar, and brown sugar until well combined.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Add baking soda and candies.
- Gradually add flour, and mix until WELL COMBINED.
- Add additional flour as necessary-depending on the dough's consistancy.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls 1 inch apart onto cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes (or until golden brown and set in middle).
- Bake longer for crunchier cookies.
These were really good. I also used a combination of candy bars. One was smarties, which comes in handy when trying to spread the candy barrs out evenly when making the cookies. The second was the new reese's whipped candy bar which gave that nugget taste and marshmallow texture. and the third was KitKat's chunky peanut butter, which went the best with this recipe. It seems peanut butter flavoured candy bars compliments these cookies the most.
These are awesome cookies!I even forgot to add the baking powder and they still turned out.I added a Butterfinger,Snickers,Hershey bar,Milkey Way and Twix and got 36 cookies.Thanks for posting!!!
OMG!!! These were to die for. I didn't know if I was only supposed to use 1 type of candy bar or a mixture of several so that is what I did. I used a half of the following candy bars: butterfinger, snickers, milky way, 3 musketeers, reeces, crunch, and m&m's. The only other confusion I had was the ingredients say to use baking SODA but the directions say baking POWDER. I used Baking Soda.