Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This sweet and spiced creamy salad is delectably fruity!
- 1⁄4 cup green grape, halved
- 4 strawberries, diced
- 2 medium carrots, diced
- 100 ml fat-free fruit yogurt
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 1 dash ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon honey
- 1 slice gluten-free honey bread, toasted
- Combine grapes, strawberries, and carrots in a bowl; toss well.
- Mix yogurt, honey, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger in a small bowl.
- Put 1/2 the salad on top of the bread.
- Add the remaining salad to the sauce and stir gently until well coated.
- Serve the toast portion warm and the salad portion chilled.