Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipy came from my wonderful mother in law. Its a great salad to have during the summer, and great to snack on afterwards. My kids love it (which getting them to even like anything is a miracle) and i havent seen many people turn it down yet. Hope you all enjoy it as we do!!
- half to 3/4 packet spiral pasta
- 415 g tomato soup (choice is yours)
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 3⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- Boil Pasta until cooked. Drain and leave to cool slightly.
- Add all the other ingredients into a saucepan and bring to the boil. Leave to boil for 5 - 10 minutes.
- Add the boiled mixture to the still warm pasta and stir in until mixture has evenly coated the pasta.
- Put in fridge to cool completely.
- ENJOY :).
Made for PAC 2010. Tasty sweet and sour type recipe. I added chopped walnuts, just because I like them :)