Recipe by Sherrybeth
You will never believe how good this is....
Top Review by Buzymomof3
Boy did I get some strange looks when I served this!! But when I asked everyone - so what do you think, 5 stars? The immediate answers were "Oh Yeah", "At Least", and "Definitely". Now for DH, he didn't try it because the kids ate the grapes and I had to substitute cucumber, but his parting comment after tasting one piece of watermelon was - I'd like to taste that when you make it again with the grapes. Needless to say, no leftovers, so I don't know if it improves with sitting or not. Maybe I'll find out next time since I'll be making a lot more. Thanks Sherrybeth!!
- 3 cups cubed watermelon, seeds removed and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 cup celery, sliced finely
- 1 cup seedless grapes, cut in half
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup coleslaw dressing
- 1⁄4 cup almonds, toasted (sliced or slivered)