Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great use for those veggies your garden is producing!
- 4 medium tomatoes
- 2 medium cucumbers
- 2 small yellow squash
- 1 medium sweet onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh basil leaf
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil or 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 cup cubed Italian bread
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup small pitted black olives
- Cut tomatoes, cukes, squash & onions into bite-sized pieces and place in large salad bowl.
- In large jar with tight fitting lid, combine basil, parsley, oil, vinegar, lemon juice & garlic. Shake well. Pour dressing over veggie mixture. Toss lightly.
- Cover refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Top with bread cubes, sprinkle with parmesan. Garnish with olives.
- Serve immediately.