Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This thirst-quenching drink is perfect for a summer picnic or family get together.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed, undiluted
- 1 (20 ounce) package frozen unsweetened strawberries, partially thawed
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 cups of cold strong brewed tea
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- ice cube
- In a food processor or blender, combine lemonade concentrate, strawberries and sugar. Cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a large pitcher or punch bowl; stir in tea. Add the ginger ale and ice cubes. Serve immediately.