Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
The perfect summer drink that's full of fruit!
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled
- 1 cup mixed berry (use your favorites)
- 4 ounces lemon yogurt
- 4 ounces vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple-orange juice
- 1 cup crusehd ice
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or smoothie machine and blend until smooth.
- Pour into 4 glasses. Garnish with extra berries or mint sprigs if desired.
I know that this recipe was meant for using fresh fruit, but I really had to use the frozen stuff for one very simple reason (well, 2 reasons, actually) ~ I had 'em on hand, & I really wanted to eliminate the ice cubes while still having a nice frosty chill to the smoothie! Another time, right in the middle of summer, I might just try this with fresh fruit AND some frozen cubes of fruited juice! Anyway, you have a great smoothie recipe here & one I'll keep on hand! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed in Healthy Choices ABC recipe tag]