Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this great recipe somewhere on the internet. It is a delicious potato salad for a summer cookout and has become my family's favorite. Simple salad, great taste.
- 4 -5 cups cubed potatoes, cooked, drained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chipped sweet pickles
- 2 teaspoons sweet pickle juice
- 1⁄2-2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Boil potatoes until tender.
- Drain and cut potatoes into cubes.
- Chop celery, red onions and pickles.
- Hard boil eggs and chop.
- Combine all in gredients in a bowl and stir gently to combine. Regridgerate until serving time.
Good potato salad. My DH and brother really liked the celery. Made for Spring PAC 2010.
Delicious! Basic recipe , but I think that's why I like it so much. Nothing funky , and the proportions are good. Thanks so much for posting Tee Angel!
Excelllent recipe,thanks for posting,a very good basic potatoe salad recipe,you dont need another one after this one.