Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe comes the GoneRaw internet site.
Make and share this Summertime Peach Crumble (Raw Food) recipe from Food.com.
- FOR THE BASE ~ Place chopped peaches in large bowl & set aside.
- In blender or food processor, blend 5 dates, cinnamon & enough water to get a syrupy consistency.
- Pour this date syrup over peaches & refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- FOR THE TOPPING ~ When peach/date mixture has chilled, in a food processor, blend almonds, 4 dates & coconut oil to desired consistency.
- Top peach/date mixture with this topping & enjoy.
I'm going to give this the 5-star, because I do think it would be fabulous if I had used better-quality peaches. I'm looking forward to trying this again when I do find good peaches. Farmer's Market, summer? Yeah, probably. Reviewed for Healthy Choices ABC tag game.
Delicious!! Love the raw food aspect of it all first off but the taste was better than I expected! I did use peaches in season, soft Parnoosh dates adding an extra to each part as they are small (recently found out they contain honey so I'm sure are not raw) The cinnamon added a nice flavour. I did have to use more water and squished it to a "syrup" with my fingers, for the topping I blended the almonds and dates in my spice mill/coffee grinder without adding any coconut oil as I didn't have any. Made for Veggie Swap 38 ~ September ~