Recipe by Sydney Mike
This recipe comes the GoneRaw internet site.
Top Review by mliss29
I'm going to give this the 5-star, because I do think it would be fabulous if I had used better-quality peaches. I'm looking forward to trying this again when I do find good peaches. Farmer's Market, summer? Yeah, probably. Reviewed for Healthy Choices ABC tag game.
FOR THE BASE
- 5 peaches, peeled, pitted, chopped
- 5 dates, pitted
- 1 dash ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 cup water (more or less)
FOR THE TOPPING
- 3⁄4 cup almonds
- 4 dates
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
Directions See How It's Made
- FOR THE BASE ~ Place chopped peaches in large bowl & set aside.
- In blender or food processor, blend 5 dates, cinnamon & enough water to get a syrupy consistency.
- Pour this date syrup over peaches & refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- FOR THE TOPPING ~ When peach/date mixture has chilled, in a food processor, blend almonds, 4 dates & coconut oil to desired consistency.
- Top peach/date mixture with this topping & enjoy.