Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This was a recipe that my roommate had always made. It’s a great recipe, and very easy to it the way you like it. My mom makes it now a lot during the summer and has formed it to her and my dad's likes. She adds grape tomatoes. My Roommate adds red, yellow and green peppers to hers. This recipe is what is on my recipe card, not necessarily the way I make it every time. And you can add as much or as less of each ingredient.
- 1 (16 ounce) box tri-colored pasta
- baby carrots
- cheddar cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) bottleof zesty Italian dressing
- Cook pasta.
- Cut carrots, cucumber, celery and cheese into small chunks or bite size pieces, place in bowl that pasta will be stored in
- Drain cooked pasta and rise in cold water
- Mix pasta with the veggies and cheese
- Pour in dressing. (If you are saving for latter use ¾ of the bottle, then add the rest before you eat)