Recipe by sdelynna
I got this recipe out of the coupon section years ago and just finally tried it. It's very light and fresh.
Top Review by Sherrie-pie
My kids loved this. I made it without the ham and used it as a side dish. Also, I blanched the broccoli as I'm not a lover of it raw. A good recipe, especially for picky kids.
- 1⁄2 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups twirly pasta, cooked then chilled
- 1 1⁄2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 medium red pepper, cut in thin strips
- 2 cups cooked ham, julianned
- 1 cup carrot, sliced in thin strips