Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I like to serve this in cataloupe halves.
- 85.04 g can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 59.14 ml orange marmalade
- 29.58 ml triple sec or 29.58 ml other orange-flavored liqueur
- 473.18 ml assorted melon balls (cantaloupe, honeydew, watermelon)
- 118.29 ml halved fresh strawberries
- 1 small pineapple, peeled cored, and cubed
- 3 small cantaloupes, halved and seeded
- mint leaf (optional)
- Combine lemonade concentrate, marmalade, and Triple Sec; stir well.
- Combine melon balls, strawberries, and pineapple in a large bowl.
- Pour lemonade mixture over fruit, stirring.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- Spoon fruit mixture into cantaloupe halves.
- Garnish with mint leaves.
This is one serious fruit salad! It's not something I would make for an everyday fruit salad only because the "sauce" is so sweet and seems to take over the melon and other fruits. It's more of a "dessert" fruit salad. I definately would make this to take to a picnic or gathering though. All in all, very good. (Oh, and I did add blueberries, my only deviation from original recipe). Made for Comfort Cafe Summer 09.