Recipe by KittyKitty
I like to serve this in cataloupe halves.
Top Review by DeeVaFoodie
This is one serious fruit salad! It's not something I would make for an everyday fruit salad only because the "sauce" is so sweet and seems to take over the melon and other fruits. It's more of a "dessert" fruit salad. I definately would make this to take to a picnic or gathering though. All in all, very good. (Oh, and I did add blueberries, my only deviation from original recipe). Made for Comfort Cafe Summer 09.
- 0.5 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 1⁄4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons triple sec or 2 tablespoons other orange-flavored liqueur
- 2 cups assorted melon balls (cantaloupe, honeydew, watermelon)
- 1⁄2 cup halved fresh strawberries
- 1 small pineapple, peeled cored, and cubed
- 3 small cantaloupes, halved and seeded
- mint leaf (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine lemonade concentrate, marmalade, and Triple Sec; stir well.
- Combine melon balls, strawberries, and pineapple in a large bowl.
- Pour lemonade mixture over fruit, stirring.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- Spoon fruit mixture into cantaloupe halves.
- Garnish with mint leaves.