Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Cooking Light
- 6 (6 inch) pita bread
- 1 (16 ounce) canspicy fat-free refried beans
- 3⁄4 cup salsa
- 3⁄4 cup preshredded four-cheese Mexican blend cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups thinly sliced iceberg lettuce
- 6 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Place pitas on a large baking sheet.
- Bake at 400° for 8 minutes, turning once. Cool slightly on a wire rack.
- Spread about 1/4 cup beans over each pita. Top each pita with 2 tablespoons salsa and 2 tablespoons cheese.
- Place pizzas on a large baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 8 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Remove from oven. Top each serving with 1/4 cup lettuce and 1 tablespoon sour cream.