Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sounds so refreshing!
- 12 cups water, divided
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 9 individual tea bags
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) canfrozen pineapple-orange juice concentrate, thawed
- In a Dutch oven, bring 4 cups water to a boil. Stir in sugar until dissolved.
- Remove from the heat; add tea bags. Steep for 5-8 minutes. Discard tea bags.
- Stir in juice concentrates and remaining water. Serve over ice.
Being in Tucson,this was a very refreshing drink. Any thing with pineapple I love.Never enough ways to fix a fruit filled drink.Thanks for a good drink.
A lovely, refreshing fruity tea.