Prep 30 mins
Cook 12 mins
Another longtime favorite in our family. Taken from a Pillsbury Cookbook in 1988.
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent rolls
- 1 (1 ounce) packagedry ranch dip mix
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (sliced in half)
- 1 large green pepper (sliced thin)
- 1 cup broccoli floret (chopped)
- 1 carrot (shredded)
- 1 large cucumber (peeled & chopped)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 tablespoons bacon bits (optional)
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray large cookie sheet pan with cooking spray.
- Roll out crescents on cookie sheet pan, sealing all edges to fill the cookie sheet.
- Bake crescents for 10-12 minutes until browned.
- Set aside to cool.
- Mix dry dip mix & sour cream.
- Spread on cooled crescent crust.
- Top with veggies, cheese & bacon.
- Chill 2 hours.
- Cut into squares.