Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Before summer fruits slip away be sure to make this fabulous vitamin and antioxidant rich meal. In addition, this fruit salad is loaded with fiber. It’s so tasty and refreshing. I could eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. So simple to make it comes together in minutes. The serving size is very generous, great for people like me, who love to eat! The skinny on this dreamy salad is 339 calories and 9 grams of fat. The fat mostly comes from the heart healthy walnuts. Walnuts are a delicious way to add extra nutrition, flavor, and crunch to a dish. So start eating healthy today. And best of all...no cooking required!
- 2 cups watermelon, seedless, cut into chunks
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry, hulled and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon walnuts, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried blueberries
- In a cereal size bowl, add the watermelon, strawberries, and blueberries.
- Add a ½ cup serving of cottage cheese on top.
- Sprinkle with walnuts and dried blueberries.
Loved the combo of fruits you have in this salad, & I followed the recipe right on down, although I did split it between the 2 of us! Refreshingly cool & tasty! Will definitely make this one again! [Made & reviewed for the closing of Pick A Chef event]