Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from my summer Taste of Home magazine. It called for raspberries, but my husband and I prefer blueberries. It should work with any fresh berry. It's light and refreshing- perfect for hot days.
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons shortening
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, washed and patted dry
- 1 cup fresh blackberries, washed and patted dry
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 chocolate graham wafer pie crust
- Melt chocolate chips and shortening in a small, heavy-duty saucepan.
- Pour into crust. Tilt crust to cover bottom and sides with chocolate.
- Fill crust with fruit.
- Spread whipped cream on top of fruit.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
This pie was absolutely delicious! I substituted the chocolate graham cracker pie crust for a regular baked crust. I baked it in the pan for about 15 minutes, give or take, and then let it cool in the refrigerator. I also only used raspberries and it was amazing! Thanks so much for posting this!